STJS has been established by Mr. R. Chowdhury in the year of 2006
- Chowdhury. R graduated in 2000 with a Bachelor's degree in Bio-Chemistry from the University of Madras.
- He has completed Level 3 in Japanese Language Proficiency Test (JLPT) and Delf A1 in French.
- He runs a Japanese language school 'SENSEI' with a professional social responsibility where he trains students at a subsidized rate
- He has been successfully training students and preparing them for JLPT since 2006.
- He has also trained professionals from various backgrounds.
- Corporate trainer for Toshiba (Machine) Pvt ltd, Wipro Technologies Ltd, India Japan Lighting Ltd, Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd, Brakes India Ltd and also a language trainer in Livewire Language School.
- He has also been invited to deliver lectures as a part of career guidance program conducted by placement cells in colleges